I dreamt I went to this church where the first lady had just recently died. Her best friend was trying to preserve her memory by making sure no one, and I mean no one, sat in her seat. After two Sundays, in walks this well dressed woman who made everyone's eyes focus on her. She walked up the middle aisle and right to the seat of the late first lady. Like usual, the best friend shared that this seat was to remain empty but at the nod of the pastor, she moved to allow the lady to sit in that seat. Weeks past, and that same lady who the pastor made to believe she could do whatever she liked, turned ugly with him (the Pastor). She disrupted service and he came down from the pulpit to put her out. After a shuffle, he got hurt.
Then the Lord paused the dream to ask me was the church now been ran by gangsters or lovers of His people?
I couldn't answer because I was trying to figure out who was wrong in the case of the dream parable.
Then he started to lay out the points....
1. The First Lady is Dead
2. The Best Friend tried to hold on to her by holding her a seat
3. The Pastor over-road the best friend by allowing the stranger to sit in the seat
4. The Stranger felt like whatever she wanted to do, would be upheld by the Pastor
5. The Pastor got furious with the Stranger
6. The Stranger was kicked out the Church
7. The Pastor was hurt in the process
After the last point was put out there...I woke up.
Now I'm trying to process the facts and I decided to write about it in order for you to help.
Leave your thoughts in the comments...And on February 14th, I will give the person who comes close to the answer God gave me a wonderful prize.